This 90720 7-Ton Horizontal Gas Log Splitter is lightweight, portable and steadfast. The unit has an automatic low oil shutdown sensor for the engine and is powered by 4-stroke OHV engine with 13-gallon hydraulic oil capacity and a 9-gallon fuel tank. It features an integrated log cradle and a 20 second no log time. You can rely on Champion 90720 log splitter for any light to medium duty work. It has been designed for simple, reliable and quick log splitting. The auto return control valve is proficient enough to handle 180 cycles per hour and log up to 19.3 inches. It is designed such that heavier logs can be loaded easily and efficiently. It can be transported very conveniently from one place to another because of the presence of the expedient handles and never-flat tires.
- Champion 7-Ton Horizontal log splitter – Safety & Operating Techniques
- It operates horizontally
- This log splitter is lightweight and can be opportunely transported from one place to the other.
- It can easily fit in the bed of most of the trucks.
- This unit is approved by CARB (California Air Resource Board).
- The cast iron sleeve is incorporated with the log splitter which enhances its sturdiness.
- It has an 80cc OHV champion single cylinder and a 4-stroke air-cooled engine.
- The tilted wedge fitted therein enhances the splitting efficiency of the log splitter.
- The auto return control valve and the automatic cylinder return help in making the operation easy and rapid.
- Besides, it has a 2-stage pump which delivers 3 GPM at 3000 psi.
- This log splitter starts easily and splits around 14’’ inches round log.
- Its compact size and weight make it easy to store.
- The splitter is incorporated with a sturdy and powerful engine.
- It can be easily moved around without requiring you to put yourself into exhaustion.
- It can cut nearly four cords of large diameter at a time.
- This splitter is comparatively lower to the ground and you will not need to lift the heavy block off the ground.
- It requires plenty of hydraulic oil to start running smoothly while assembling, though once it starts running smoothly; it’s amazing to work with.
- If you are trying to split a log about 20’’ which has a massive knot then you may get stuck on the wedge.
- While you are assembling it, the log splitter you will need to spend some time on it and you may need somebody to hold some parts while you are putting on some bolts and nuts, as they are heavy.
Champion 7-Ton Horizontal log splitter – Safety & Operating Techniques
I hope that buying this product will be one of the best decisions if you are looking out for a lightweight comfortable splitter which can serve your purpose. It not only splits toughest of the log, but it does it so flawlessly that you will not need to drain much of your energy while working with it. You can cut everything from oak to cedar to pine with this Champion Power Equipment 90720 Gas Log Splitter. Besides, this splitter is too light to move around. I am writing this to help people so that they can prudently buy a useful yet cost-effective log splitter for themselves.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Qus: What Is The Horizontal Log Splitter Cycle Time?
Ans: cycling time of log splitter is 20 seconds.
Qus: Can I Use Horizontal Log Splitter Vertically?
Ans: No, It is clear from its name that it can be used horizontal splitting.
Qus: What Hydraulic Oil Do You Recommend For Log Splitters?
Ans: The approved fluids that our log splitter hydraulic systems is also crammed with are: Dexron III Automatic Transmission Fluid. 10W AW Hydraulic Oil. professional combine AW-32Hydraulic Fluid.
Qus: How Much The Warranty Periods Of Champion 7 Ton Log Splitter?
Ans: 2 Year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support.