SumpMarine UTP 115-Volt 330 GPH Portable Transfer Water Pump, Bronze
- Heavy Duty 1/10th HP Pump operating at 115V from a wall socket with up to 330GPH pumping capacity
- Made of durable material with Metal hose connectors for higher reliability than plastic threads
- Light weight and portable. Fill pump with water, connect hoses, plug in and you're ready to go
- Perfect for household and utility applications of transferring water from one place to another
- Includes 6' hose and Water Suction attachment as well as an impeller replacement kit
The SHURFLO water pump is self-priming and operates at three gallons per minute. It has an internal bypass system and low cycling, and it runs dry because it is thermally protected and has a built-in check valve. The system runs efficiently and, therefore, saves you money on your utility bill, and it operates very quietly as well. At just under four pounds, the pump is lightweight and runs on only 12 volts. In addition, it can replace many other SHURFLO systems without requiring any type of piping changes.
If you want a high quality, but reasonably priced, water pump, this one is a great choice. It is also so quiet that many customers have sworn their systems weren’t working, even though they were. With ½-inch screw fittings, the system is very unlikely to leak, and it is a good overall, very reliable pump system. For RVs and motorhomes, you simply can’t beat this type of water pump, especially when you consider its low price. You can find this product on Amazon.