Designed using the latest technology, this sump pump comes equipped with 100% Cast Iron, an energy-saving PSC motor and a vertical float switch to fit in. It can generate pressure to pump out up to 48 Gallons/minute. It efficiently removes water from your basement or sump without ay leakage making it a favorite among water restoration professionals. It consumes less electricity, generates ample amount of power. If you live in an area with frequent power outages due to flooding or any other reason, adding a battery backup to the existing sump pump is highly recommended for uninterrupted functioning and water restoration.
Key Features Of 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump:
- • The split capacity motor requires less amp draw which means cooler running, continuous duty motors resulting in more power with less energy used.
- • Double O-ring seal and stainless steel jacketed shaft seals prevent the pump from leaking.
- • Solid copper windings for maximum efficiency.
- • Rugged cast iron construction.
- • Corrosion-resistant thermoplastic vortex impeller.
Why Barracuda Backup Sump Pump Is Preferred ?
Double O-Ring Seal: It ensures effective pumping of water without any leakage keeping in mind the need to keep your basement or the sump pit clean & dry.
Cast Iron Built: Made up of 100% Cast Iron which is further Epoxy-Coated to make it corrosion-free. The components of the pump made up of quality alloys. Use of light-weight plastics makes it weightless, portable, durable, easy to handle and operate. It comes with a solid copper winding which ensures maximum durability.
Automatic Switch: This feature adds another dimension to this already attractive machine. It uses either a diaphragm, a floater or mercury-based system to turn it on/off whenever it reaches a limit. You don’t need to bother about turning the machine on and off, thus ensuring the finest quality cleaning in no time and without any mess.
Energy Efficient: Due to the PSC motor, it uses the least amount of amps making it highly energy efficient and still able to pump up to 48 gallons per minute from a pit or a crawlspace.
- Weightless Construction makes it easily portable and storable.
- Unique Designs that keeps it from any sort of leakage during operation.
- Built of Non-Corrosive material, it ensures enhanced life & durability
- With One Year Warranty, for the complete satisfaction of mind.
- The requirement of An Active Electricity connection is probably the only drawback
- Requires extra care in handling and operation.
A perfect sump pump for basement/sump cleaning, this sump pump by Baracuda offers efficient cleaning, operational agility, and leakage-free usage. Manufactured with Stainless steel jacketed shaft for prolonged life and durability, it is the machine to invest in.