You’ve already got that new place; everything is packed and ready to go. However, there is just one activity pending – move out cleaning.
Moving houses or offices can be an exciting but stressful experience. There are a million things you may be worried about. That said, leaving your former place in tip-top condition shouldn’t be left out of your grand moving plan. And this is where a move out cleaning company can help you and what is used by line marking companies.
Hire A Move Out Cleaning Company
Cleaning out when moving can be a show of good faith, will help you get your security deposit back or, in some cases, maybe mandatory. It all depends on your situation. The services of a move out cleaning company will come in handy when you’re preparing to move. The company’s professional cleaning crew will leave your home or office spotless clean, leaving you to take care of other things.
With the dozens of move out cleaning companies on the market, how can you determine which one would be right for you? Here are a few tips that will help you:
It’s incredibly easy to forget important things amidst all the activities that crop up when you are moving.
Therefore, book your moving out cleaning services at least three to four weeks in advance. This will allow the cleaning company to prepare well. For example, the company can stop by and survey your home to assess the extent of cleaning that will be required. Booking early can also save you from inconvenient, last-minute cancelations or delays.
What Services Do They Offer?
Before contacting a move out cleaning company for a quote, assess your cleaning needs and find out whether they can be met. For instance, do you need any special cleaning equipment or polishing agent for the house?
A professional move out cleaning company like Maid Just Right should, on a minimum, provide the following services.
- Vacuum and sweep all floors in the house/office
- Clean all the washrooms, showers and sinks
- Scrub the kitchen floors with commercial cleaning agents
- Clean counter tops, sinks, ventilation hoods, inside appliances, and other attached equipment in the kitchen
- Dust and wipe all the walls, windows, and shutters
- Clean the outdoor spaces, such as patios and driveways
- Empty the trash cans and dispose of the trash properly
- Hand-wipe light fixtures, windows, cabinets, baseboards, doors, and other surfaces.
Professional Cleaning Staff
Do due diligence to establish whether the cleaning company has professional cleaners. You can visit the cleaning firm, check their website, or request for proof that they have adequately trained and experienced cleaners.
Here are some of the things to consider when evaluating the cleaning company’s crew:
- Uniform – Most professional cleaning companies provide a standard uniform or a set of Pp Es for their cleaners. A company whose staff wears casual clothes to work should raise red flags.
- Training – Find out whether the company takes its cleaning crews through internal training programs. Also, check whether the crew has any cleaning-related qualifications. You don’t need to rile the company into proving that its staff members are adequately trained. Simply ask your contact person politely.
Check Online Rating and Reviews
Find out what past customers are saying about the move out cleaning company that you want to hire. If a company has done any jobs in your locality, then they should have some reviews on various online platforms.
Search the company and check their Facebook page, Yelp listing, and Google business page to find out what their past clients are saying.
Choose a Certified Cleaning Company
Select a company that is certified to offer to move out cleaning services by the relevant authorities in your locality. The company should show evidence of adherence to all the necessary safety standards in your area. This will protect you in case there is a misunderstanding that would require legal intervention.
Personalized Move Out Cleaning Services
Move out cleaning services vary from company to company. Choose a cleaning company that is flexible and ready to provide the exact services you need. Most of the time, this would mean paying additional fees. However, the fees would be worth it for the custom cleaning job that the company would provide.
Upfront and Transparent Fees
Find out the cost of the cleaning service. Ideally, you want a company that is upfront and transparent about the fees charged. Some cleaning companies have hidden charges that they disguise under what they might call “premium services”. Sometimes, the premium services may be worth it, especially if you need deep cleaning. Make sure you check the services to find out what they are really all about before agreeing to buy.
Follow the seven tips above to find a good move out cleaning company.